Full Stack Developer
At Carrum Health, our mission is to bring a fundamental change in how healthcare in United States is purchased and consumed. We provide an innovative solution that enables employers to dramatically reduce the cost of healthcare procedures, yet offers higher care quality and superior choices for employees.
If you’re passionate and interested in truly making a difference in the future of healthcare, and thrive in an entrepreneurial, cutting-edge work environment, we would love to talk to you.
- Can design and implement scalable REST microservices (Django, Flask, Java, Node, RoR)
- Proficiency with both relational and non-relational databases including common ORM frameworks
- Front-end web development using HTML, CSS, AngularJS or React
- Experience with unit testing and end-to-end testing frameworks
- Self-motivated quick learner
You Will Stand Out If
- You have experience with AWS compute, storage, database, networking, deployment, and security
- You have experience with developing HIPAA apps
- You have a strong sense of what makes a good UI/UX
- You have worked in an agile development environment and you follow agile development principles when you write code
- You have prior start-up experience
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Open, collaborative workspace at our waterside office in South San Francisco with views of the Bay
- Flexible vacation policy
- Work from home day once a week
- Catered lunches in the office twice a week
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance, 401K
If you are interested in the Digital Marketing Director position, please send us an email at email@example.com with your LinkedIn profile URL and resume. We look forward to hearing from you!