At Carrum, we live and breathe our mission of transforming our healthcare system to create an unmatched experience for patients. If you are passionate about changing the healthcare industry and thrive in an entrepreneurial, cutting-edge, yet collaborative environment, we would love to talk to you.
The heart of Carrum Health’s solution is a seamless and highly personalized patient experience enabled by our Care Concierge team. You will be responsible for providing comprehensive non-medical support throughout the entire episode of care, serving as the patient’s biggest advocate and creating a welcoming and comforting end-to-end experience. This is intended to be drastically different compared to navigating the healthcare system today, which most patients have to do on their own. You will give peace of mind and be a dedicated helper to guide patients through one of the most challenging health related experiences of their lives.
- Be the voice of Carrum Health for the patient throughout their journey. You’ll strive to deliver a supportive and positive experience.
- Guide patients through the Carrum program including:
- Performing patient intake via phone or through our portal
- Answer questions pertaining to the program, covered procedures, centers of excellence, etc
- Validate patient eligibility and secure required authorizations and releases
- Monitor medical records collection and keep the patient updated on progress
- Ensure patients have completed any required pre-operative tests
- Manage post-discharge care planning with local physicians to ensure a smooth recovery
You Will Be Successful If You Have
- Excellent interpersonal skills: empathetic, courteous, friendly, helpful
- A natural understanding of what concierge level customer service and support entails
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- High degree of professionalism, including the ability to keep a cool head when dealing with upset patients and discretion in working with confidential information
- Superior judgment, problem solving and organizational skills
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Open, collaborative workspace at our waterside office in South San Francisco with views of the Bay
- Flexible vacation policy
- Work from home day once a week
- Catered lunches in the office twice a week
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance, 401K
If you are interested in the Digital Marketing Director position, please send us an email at email@example.com with your LinkedIn profile URL and resume. We look forward to hearing from you!