At Carrum Health, we live and breathe our mission of transforming our healthcare system to create an unmatched experience for patients. If you are passionate about changing the healthcare industry and thrive in an entrepreneurial, cutting-edge, yet collaborative environment, we would love to talk to you.
You’ll work on data problems that are core to the company’s mission. You’ll be focused on developing methodologies to identify the highest quality hospitals and physicians as well as crafting models that allow understanding and anticipating the healthcare needs of every person. In addition to developing the company’s core tools, you will provide decision support analysis for many teams across the organization including marketing, medical affairs, sales, account management, product development and engineering.
- Develop creative solutions to diverse problems that span machine learning, data processing and software engineering.
- Operate at level of sophistication in statistics, machine learning, or computer science that is publication-worthy
- Accelerate on-going development efforts around bundle analytics, provider quality, patient healthcare needs and patient behavioral profiling
- Master the ins and outs of healthcare data including medical claims and patient electronic medical records
- Evaluate and experiment with new technologies and tools prior to wider adoption by the team
- Collaborate closely with user engagement, account management, product and engineering teams to deliver maximum impact
You Will Excel If You Have
- Previous Digital Health experience and dealing with healthcare data
- Familiarity with cloud computing platforms such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform
- Excellent verbal communications, including the ability to clearly and concisely articulate complex concepts to both technical and non-technical collaborators
- BS with 8+ years or MS with 6+ years or PhD with 3+ years of experience. Degree(s) should be in a technical discipline such as Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Physics, Math, quantitative social science
- Work experience as an engineer highly desired
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases including technologies for processing very large and heterogeneous data sets
- Knowledge of R, Python, SQL, shell scripting
- Experience with machine learning and computational statistics packages
- Experience with visualization tools
What we offer
- Passionate and collaborative culture
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Open, collaborative workspace at our waterside office in South San Francisco
- Flexible vacation policy
- Work from home day once a week
- Free parking
- Catered lunches in the office twice a week
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance, 401K
If you are interested in the position, please send us an email at email@example.com with your LinkedIn profile URL and resume. We look forward to hearing from you!